Sunday 20 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- With surprise ♪ -Maimi 18/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/サプライズで 画像1Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi

It's been a while but today
I met with a close friend of mine ^ヮ^

I went to my friend's house
and cake was there

BANG!!!!!!

the cracker went...T~T ♥

Unbelievably, she celebrated my 7th of February birthday for me ♥ T~T

Today I hung out and talked to my friend but

somehow she surprised me with one more of my close friends coming over ♥

I was really surprised
I was so moved and so happy ♥♥♥

The two of us have always been together since we were in Elementary School
she's my place to calm down *** ^ヮ^

She had this sort of ornament in her room for me! T~T

"I made this like an Elementary school kid ^ヮ^;"

she said ***

(Picture 1)

For my sake
she cut out and stuck origami with all her might for me...***

I thought so I was really happy ♥♥♥

(Picture 2)
On her curtain she stuck flowers on it for me too! ♥ ^ヮ^

Lately they've been busy with tests but even so...I have wonderful friends!!!!!

It's been a while so we never got tired of talking

and everyone ate cake

and it was super fun

Thanks ♥ ^ヮ^

Lastly, a 2 shot with me and the cake ***

(Picture 3)

Today was a happy day ^ヮ^ ♪

------------------------------------

Awww fun fun times ^o^! 7.5/TEN-Risu

℃-ute 公式ブログ/サプライズで 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/サプライズで 画像3

No comments:

Post a Comment