Thursday 17 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ School. (Airi ^ヮ^) 14/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/がっこう。(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/がっこう。(あいり) 画像2Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

This became a late update (´^`)

Today was Valentine's Day right? ♥

I had work before school so
I attended but...^ヮ^ ♥

As I arrived at school
Everyone had eaten their sweets ♥ *laughs*

After that, at break
I exchanged chocolates with my friend ^ヮ^ ♥

Girls with cookies,
girls with chocolate...letters from girls >w<

Thanks everyone ♥♥♥

As expected of girls right? ^ヮ^ *laughs*

This year, I receieved more sweets than usual ♥

.........it was delicious ^ヮ^ ♥

And yesterday
I recieved some from the members too ^ヮ^ ♥

I took a picture with Maimi-chan ♥

We're holding each other's sweets ♥ ^ヮ^

As I thought, Maimi-chan outdid herself this year ^ヮ^

Really, thanks everyone ♥

Everyone, what kind of day did you have today?...♥

I had supplementary lessons on Science A after school ♥

I understood it pretty well!

I'll do my best to face the mid-terms ♥♥♥♥

Right ^ヮ^
tommorow I have dance lessons
I'll burst open with all my strength with my friends! *laughs*

Good night (σω-)。о゜ ♥

------------------------------------------

Wahh they look so cute all that packaging @w@ 7.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment