Friday 18 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Ton Kara Ton ♪ -Maimi 15/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/トンカラトン 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/トンカラトン 画像2Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

It was snowing heavily last night until this morning wasn't it? XoX;

Yesterday, I appeared on Hoshi Hitomi-san's
USEN "Hoshi Hitomi no Music Aura" together with Mai ***

But I was uneasy on whether I'd struggle to be able to get home ok XoX;

"Hoshi Hitomi no Music Aura" will be played on the 28th February~6th of March, repeating 4 times on air a day so definitely please listen to it ♥ ^ヮ^

And yesterday, I received a Valentine's gift from Mai ♥♥♥

Here ♪
(picture 1) I immediately ate half of it after receiving it

I ate the other half at home *** ^ヮ^

My dad said to me as he watched me eating my chocolate sweets
"Nowadays, it's popular for everyone to handmake their sweets isn't it~ ***" ;)

Everyone made cute sweets so they were delicious (♥ヮ♥)♥

Thanks ♥♥♥

Changing topics,
my brother suddenly asked me yesterday

"Hey Maimi~ do you remember Ton Kara Ton!?" *laughs*

Ton Kara Ton is the ghost that comes from "Toire no Hanako-san" (Hanako-san of the toilet haha)

"Yeah!! I remember! Why!?"

I asked

"You really hated that didn't you!?!!
No, before, I was speaking about "Toire no Hanako-san" with my friend, I watched "Sacchan" (This is also a name of a ghost ☆)and after that,I told my friend that after a little while, my leg came out of my futon and I couldn't sleep!!...my friend said Ah! that happened to me too!! I suddenly remembered." He said.

He got excited by talking about the old days!!

Anyway, I really hated Ton Kara Ton and when I was in elementary school, after I watched the video of it,
I had trouble sleeping at night *laughs* ^ヮ^;

My older brothers found this funny so whenever I had to get up for school in the morning and I couldn't get up easily, they would sing the Ton Kara Ton song to me ^ヮ^;

Whenever they did that, I'd cry hard in the morning saying "Stop it! T~T"...^ヮ^;;

But once my brothers knew that this was the one thing that'd make me open my eyes, after a little while, they continued to sing it every morning ^ヮ^;

Isn't that nostalgic~ *laughs*

Being an adult now, it's natural that the fear in my heart has disappeared but at that time, I had the utmost morbid fear of the Ton Kara Ton you know...^ヮ^;

...I remembered that last night ☆=

Well then well then, to not slip today, I'm off

...One drop has increased...

Huh!? Did I already slip!?!? (´-ω-`)

(Ahh this is a bit hard to explain... She said Kyou mo suberanai you ni ittekimasu and that means to not fall over -from the snow probably. Then she says: Ittekimasu... and Itteki means drop as in a drop of ..snow? and Masu is to increase in size. Then she says Huh!? Mou suberimashita!?!? Which would mean she already slipped up but suberimasu also has the meaning to tell a joke bad or to tell a bad joke I think!)

----------------------------------------------------

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's so funny and cute! I know my brother always teased me with stuff like this... like purposely playing Resident Evil when I was scared of it -_-''''' Iya!! Speaking of ghosts.. Risu got Skype called by a Ghost two days ago >___<;;;; though Usagi doesn't believe in Ghosts haha. I never thought I'd be scared of ghosts but I was terrified!!! Have you guys ever experienced anything with ghosts? 10/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment