Thursday 17 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♪ Live inspection ♪ -Maimi 14/2/11


℃-ute 公式ブログ/ライブ見学 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/ライブ見学 画像2♥ HAPPY VALENTINE ♥
It's Maimi

I went to see Chisato's solo live yesterday *** ^ヮ^

Iyaa ♥ ***
It really was Okai-chan afterall ♪

Isn't she amazing~
I thought as I watched it!!

I said it to the person herself but to be able to continue singing so many songs by herself is really a tremendous thing

I watched my always-doing-things-solo-senpai Mano Erina-chan's DVD too

I thought it was really amazing!!!! ***

It's the final performance after today for Chisato's live so I can't make any official announcements but

She had new challenges she has never done in C-ute lives,

it surprised me thinking: ah so that song has that kind of feel to it ******** ♥

Anyway, the place was only coloured by Chisato's colour! *** ^ヮ^

I was impressed (♥ヮ♥)♥

I want Chisato to run swiftly with her powers on the last day ♥♥♥

(Picture 1) Before the real thing, with Chisato ♪

And the truth is, yesterday, everyone in C-ute came to see Chisato's solo live so

it's been a pretty long while since all of the members gathered together! ♥♥♥
℃-ute 公式ブログ/ライブ見学 画像3
I was hyped up ***

We're one day early but we exchanged Valentine's day gifts ♥

I recieved handmade sweets from Nakkii and Airi (♥ヮ♥)

Here ***

(Picture 2) Aren't they cute? ♥

Though eating them is not the main point however I ate them straight away ^ヮ^ ***

It was delicious ♥ ***

I was told this time I'll receive ones from Mai (♥ヮ♥)
it seems I'll receive them back from Chisato on White day...♥♥♥

I'll look forward to it ^ヮ^♥

By the way, these are the ones I made for the members ♥

(Picture 3) These are sweets made in a whole day with plenty of love in them ♥♥♥

To receive them from everyone was really nice~ (ToT) ♥

Guys and girls too
everyone~ Have an amazing Valentine's day...♥♥♥

---------------------------------------

Valentine's day~...ah it's already gone anyway.  I love how Chisato is giving it to Maimi on White day... Maimi is Chisato's ideal type after all hahaha 8/TEN -Risu


3 comments:

  1. wish i had a good Valentines haaaa... did you? usa? risu? xDDD you have no idea how it feels when the guy you like since kids brushes you off for a (ehh good-looking) girl xDD T_________T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a good Valentine's day keke ^_^ thanks~ but Uwa!! Poor thing!! There there : ( Big sister Risu and Usa are here for you! It's ok! Just focus on other things~ forget about Valentine's day ^_^ the right person will come after you instead hehe -Risu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usaa
    xD I had an alright one thanks^^
    had coffee with my friends xD
    tbh I always treated like valentines as any other day, guess I'm still not into it yet.
    awww well as Risu said, just wait and probs when you're least expecting it you'll find someone^^

    ReplyDelete