Saturday 19 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Reflection (-_-'') Chisato 16/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/反省千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/反省千聖 画像1Good evening everyone (♥ヮ♥)♥

Today I had a dance lesson
Soon my muscles will really ache >w< A tingle has come to me!
Especially my back *laughs*
N well~ that's a good thing ^ヮ^ ♥

Lately, the time passing day by day has gone by too quick
Being impatient (;_;)
I can't do the things I want to do you know (-_-'')
I'm bad at waking up in the morning so
I don't get to sleep for a long time in the mornings often (-_-'')
I gotta be carefuuul
Everyone, are you using your time wisely?
Those who aren't!
Let's do our best together ♥

Also ♥ (♥ヮ♥)
Participating in the campaign!
There are a lot of people doing thart so I'm happy and they know about the "Try to dance Okai-chan"
I'm too happy ♥ I always read the comments! (*^ω^*)
The comments have gone to 620 too
Thank you very much everyone
I'll do my best to not give up half way through ♥
(A breakthrough of 300 comments on the 16th of February)

Baichaako ♥

------------------------------------------

Mikka Bouzu ni naranai you ni...ganbarimashou ne Chisa!~ 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment