Saturday 12 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Work I have...(Airi ^ヮ^) 10/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ある仕事…(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Sorry for the late update >_<

Today I had a small Maths A test!

Yeah.
All my power came out I wonder ♥
After, I'm facing my midterms,
I must revise. ^ヮ^

And today
I had lessons in the morning at school >w<

Even so
In school, after we organized the inside of my desk
I went pasta viking style with the parody song unit as always ♥

It's pasta viking style but
there was from gratin,
salad, doria
and what I love -nyokki
to desserts ♥

Happiness! *laughs*

Lately, I've had nothing but supplementary lessons so

I'm glad to be able to just eat lunch freely with my friends ♥

Friends are the best ^ヮ^

And and also
I went to a beauty salon <- ♥ヮ♥
They made the parts that were damaged
pretty ^ヮ^ ♥

The hair I had going home from the beauty salon
I couldn't make my own shampoo because it's such a good smell isn't it? ♥

That's why I'm perky today ♥♥♥ (♥ヮ♥)

And after that
I did work for something I can't tell everyone yet ♥♥♥

I can announce it nearer to the time so
look forward to it ♥♥♥

I'll do my best! me. ^ヮ^

Heeheehee♥

Ah, also right ♥
Straight from recording
you will be able to download on to your phone
"Kiss me Aishiteru" ♥ヮ♥...

Before the release
you can hear it from downloading so
definitely please listen to it ♥♥♥

Well then ♥
I'll do my best tommorow! ♥ヮ♥

--------------------------------------

Oo can't wait until Kiss me Aishiteru is out 7.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment