Sunday 20 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Photoshoot day (Airi ^ヮ^) 18/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/撮影日(あいり) 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/撮影日(あいり) 画像2Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today
I had a photoshoot throughout from this morning ♥♥♥

Thanks for the hard work!

I still can't say yet
what kind of photoshoot it was
and who I was with but <- XoX ♥

It's a extremely fun scene ♥

And it was a happy talk ^ヮ^

Shounen Champion was there to see me at the scene ♥

S-somehow ♥

They knew about Suu-san.!! (♥ヮ♥)

I'm happy!......♥♥♥

I want a lot of people from here on
to come to like Suu-san. ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

I'll do my best ^ヮ^

In that
I want to hurry up and do the Buono! live tommorow ♥

In that time, I have to study for my tests <- >w<

Yesterday, today
I had to take an absence from school, probably
how am I going to compensate for that?...>w< ♥

Until Tuesday I'll do my best ♥

As for the picture
1. Dinner!! (♥ヮ♥)
Cause it was delicious ...♥

2. My fringe, I tried splitting it on the other side ^ヮ^

Does it have a bit of a different mood to it? ^ヮ^...

Right, tommorow
I'll do my best!! (♥ヮ♥)

More than usual, lately
This has been Suzuki Airi
assisted by Red Bull♥

---------------------------------

Too much red bull is bad for you Airi!!! and glad to know people from Shounen Champion know about Suu-san. Haha 8/TEN -Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment