Saturday 19 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Play x Voice ^ヮ^ ♥ Chisato 17/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/舞台×声千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/舞台×声千聖 画像2Good evening everyone (♥ヮ♥)♥

Today I had training for the play 1974! ( ̄∀ ̄)♥
we've begun to stand up in the training already (♥ヮ♥)
Until the real thing from today is about one month >w<
Uooo ♥
I have to remember my part
I'll do my best
Ah (♥ヮ♥)
From today, I've never met him before but Saitou Yuusuke-san participated in the training >_< ♥
Wow we immediately got along ♥
It was a relief ^ヮ^
When we first met
"Chiisa!!!!" he call me *laughs*
I'm certainly pretty short >~< (Oh I got confused? I think he called her Chisa but changed it to Chiisa as in Chiisai which means small haha)
Picture 1 (It's Yuusuke-san. He has an amazing smile)
And today, we had strawberries
It raised up my mood ♥
Thank you very much ☺
Picture 2 (Kiss the strawberries with Nakkii ♥)

By the way, by the way everyone ♥
What kind of  ★fetishes★ do you have?
(Hold up!!!...fetish!? O_o; I can't think of a different word but she says "Fechi"... l-l-et's not actually think she means fetishes.. but something similiar to it)
As for me, I have a voice fetish (♥ヮ♥) Wahah
When I listen to a song
I listen to the voice more than the lyrics and the melody ♥
If I don't like the voice then I can't like the song usually >w<
My heart really gets shot by songs with a voice I like and good lyrics
It's pretty much a voice fetish ♥

By the way, in Hello! Project
I find the best voice I like is
Berryz Koubou's Natsuyaki Miyabi-chan (♥ヮ♥)
She's cute of course but that's probably why I also like Miyabi-chan >w< ♥


Outside of Hello! Project
I quite like Himuro Kyousuke-san's voice too (♥ヮ♥)♥
(I especially like Kiss me ^ヮ^ etc)

Also, I like everyone's voice in TVXQ! (<- looooool!!)
(TAXI. Break Up The Shell. SHINE. Kotoba wa iranai etc)

As for a female, BOA-san too
(Dakishimeru. Merry Christmas etc)

Watanabe Misato-san (♥ヮ♥)♥
(I like Itsuka Kitto. Haru ga Kita!
10 Years. etc)
They pretty much shoot my heart (^ヮ^)♥

The ones who sing uniquely and have unique voices
I'm probably weak to vibratoes ^ヮ^ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Definitely please listen to them
And please tell me your thoughts ♥

Everyone, what kind of fetishes do you have?
And does everyone have a favourite song???
Tell me tell me ♥

(17th of February passed over 300)
Well then baichaako ♥

---------------------------------------------

*coughs* Fetishes.. haha. Well let's see.. As for a song.. everything is pretty important to me though I don't think voice is actually that important to me. Lyrics and good voices are always just a bonus above everything. Hmm in Hello! Project my favourite voice... I suppose that has to just be Airi after all! but I actually like Mai's voice and Risako's voice too. I remember I used to dislike Risako's voice but it's so unique and fun to imitate kyaha. Momo's voice is pretty good too actually. Outside Hello! Project...... I suppose I just like Yui Horie after all~ What do you guys think? 8.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment