Friday 25 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- It's Nakajima Saki. -Nakkii 23/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/中島早貴です。 画像1Today

it's the release of

the NEW single of

C-ute's 15th single

Kiss me Aishiteru

Yeah!!

This song

ah~

the leader wrote about it I suppose but

you love and you love

and you love so much that you're scared of this love ending

probably

there are a lot of people who have had this sort of experience

am I right?

about that?

I don't have experience in that but

I think there are a lot of people

who understand the feelings of the girl

from the lyrics.

I love these lyrics

saying I love them is a bit...well-

So sad

what should I do?

I don't know -those feelings

are pretty much the hook of the melody ,

Tsunku ♂-san

thank you for writing this song for us~

I have that feeling

definitely

please check it out ok~?

and

with it being the release day

I'll be holding a Kiss me Aishiteru festival

on my private blog.

Probably

there'll be quite a bit of updates for it so

please check it out around.

If you don't

you'll probably get tired of seeing it.

Hahaha.

Please~

---------------------------------

It's a very good song indeed!~ I hope no one else is feeling those sorts of feelings ^_^; 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment