Thursday 24 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- 1974 training -Nakkii 22/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/1974稽古 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

Today too

the weather is good isn't it~

it's a nice and warm feeling

is spring comings soon?

I want it to come~

Hurry

I want to wear spring clothes

And

I want to go see the cherry blossoms too!

Last year

I couldn't properly go see them and

from inside the train

all I could do was see

the pretty cherry blossoms~ so

this year

I want to be off to see them

And also

if I can do that,

I probably want to bring a lunch box too~

Ah~

I have big dreams~

It's not just me right?

*laughs*

As for the picture

it doesn't have anything to do

with what's in this post but

it was cute so

I've put it up ok?~

It's Okai-san.

-Nakajima Saki-

-----------------------------------

Ahh what a romantic image~ 7.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment