Friday 18 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Soon...^ヮ^ (Airi) 15/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/もうすぐ…(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
℃-ute 公式ブログ/もうすぐ…(あいり) 画像2It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today, I luxuriously made footprints this morning
on last night's snow ^ヮ^ ♥

Somehow,
it reminded me much of when I went to Niigata before...

.............(-ω-;)

It was cold 彡(-_-;)彡!! ♥ヮ♥ </3

Shake shake shiver shiver ...>w<;

Even so
I brought a flask with hot coffee in it ♥

it woke up my drowsiness ^ヮ^

Cause it was warm ♥♥♥

Happiness ♥

Such and such
It was my last dance lesson of this year today >w<

......you see
it was my last P.E class >_< ♥

When my class does P.E
We were really energetic and it was fun ^ヮ^...

Compared to other classes
We weren't really a class that could make quick reactions well but <- *laughs*

When we played dodgeball against other classes
we would lose but even so
we'd be so fired up you could say... ^ヮ^ ♥

It's always fun ^ヮ^ ♥

Like that
it finished one by one >_<
It's been an extremely quick year of high school

The test term is coming
As I can even count how long we have left of school

I have to enjoy each and every day and make it important now ♥♥

................hey
that's right.
I have tests XoX ♥

As I go into school tommorow
until the first day of tests
I have to rest from school
unbelievably, tommorow is the last day
before I have tests...^ヮ^;

To sum up
I have ended all of my lessons...!! (♥ヮ♥) </3

Iyaa my real feelings after all this (>_<) ♥

I'll enjoy it! ^ヮ^

In that
today I had work ♥

those who worked together with me today
I received corn soup and Calorie mate (?) from them. ^ヮ^ ♥

they noticed immediately that I was hungry <- ^ヮ^ *laughs*

thank you very much ♥

Alright!
Tommorow will surely be cold but
I'll do my best! ♥♥

Good night ♥ ^ヮ^

Picture 2 is the memo guys I have on my desk ♥♥ ^ヮ^

The arrangement for my supplementary classes
and the notes I wrote down are on this memos ♥

-----------------------------------------------

Good luck on your tests Airi! 7/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment