Wednesday 23 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Yesterday... -Maimi 21/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/昨日は… 画像1Hello ☺
It's Maimi

Yesterday I had a recording for

TV Tokyo's programme "Bijo Gaki" ***

The members were
Shimizu Saki-chan ♥
Sudou Maasa-chan ♥

From Berryz Koubou

and from C-ute

me and Mai ♪

I learnt from being as the four of us (Picture 1)

During the filming, Maasa made an unbelievable miracle!!!!!!

Everyone was completely shocked, even the staff!! Σ(゜д゜)ノノ

And Saki's inquisitive heart was shocked too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And right ♥
I received a birthday present from Saki and Maasa

I got a parker from Maasa
and a pouch bag from Saki

Both are ultra cute designs (♥ヮ♥)

I was really happy ♥♥♥
Thanks ^ヮ^ ♥

I fell asleep wearing them on yesterday

I ended up sleeping in the living room

Ha, when I opened my eyes
It was a live broadcast of figure skating on the TV

just as Asada Mao-san was gliding

Geez she's so incredibly gorgeous like a fairy until her fingertips (♥ヮ♥)

She changed the way she used her body and the way she skated to express the waves of the melody

I've firmly decided that this is a difficult art and I noticed that I was glued to the TV

I wanted to watch 1st place, Ando Miki-san too (XoX)(XoX);;

She crossed 200 points considerably you know!!!!!!

In the world champion ships, that Kim Yuna-san was skating too

I look forward to cheering on each of the skaters ♥♥♥

...though, just as I thought, will I even be able to watch it in real time!? ^ヮ^;

I don't know but I look forward to it (^ヮ^)/

--------------------------------------------

o3o what did Magic Maasa do now~ 7.5/TEN-Risu

2 comments:

  1. omg what did maasa dooo~!!!! xD

    btw whats a paakaa ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I mean Parker not paakaa sorry xD; -Risu

    ReplyDelete