Wednesday 16 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Chisato!! fight -Maimi 13/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/千聖!!fight  画像1Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

Today I woke up early ☺

Is it because it's so cold!?!?

Today was what I've been waiting for
Okai-chan's solo live at Hanzoumon ♪ ***

She must be nervous around about now~ ^ヮ^

You have no reason to be nervous you know!!

But but, if it's Okai-chan then she'll surely be able to send happiness to everyone ♥

Because Chisato's power is amazing ^ヮ^

Anyway!! I want Chisato to just calm down so she can do her live ♥

Do~you~best~have~fun~♪ (^ヮ^)o

Changing subjects,
It was bath time and listening to the 22nd of March release of "Chou WONDERFUL⑥" last night ♪

This time, each and every member has a main song (Or she could mean solo!? : D!!)

Cute songs ♪
Sad songs ♪
Energetic songs ♪...

Anyway, it's all packed with different melodies in the songs ♥ ^ヮ^

Ah!! That's right
I played it on my weekly radio show on FM-PORT on Fridays, 10pm, called:
"C-ute Yajima Maimi's I My ME ♥ Maimi~" ♪

There'll be another song on air for the first time next week!

Only Niigata and people on au mobile would have heard it it seems so ***

I want a lot of people to hear it ♥

After that, the new song

"Kiss me Aishiteru"

Is drawing near with only 10 more days until the release ♪

*heart beat*...*heartbeat*... ♥

Before this song you could say, released too
it has finally has more than 600,000 hits on Youtube (ToT) ♥

Those who watched it for us...thank you very much ♥

Those who haven't seen it yet, please watch it ;)

------------------------------------------

Ahhhhhh I want it to be out ^__^ 7.5/TEN-Risu

1 comment:

  1. maimi relaxing in her bath, listening to those songs on her inbuilt bathroom CD player that she showed off to us in a recent episode of Downtown DX! the thought is too much to take... save me!:o

    ReplyDelete