Wednesday 23 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Karaoke -Mai 21/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE カラオケ 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

Today isn't extremely cold right? ♥

Yeah, nn there's been a number of times
Mai has been cold right~~ *laughs*
N well, there are a bunch of people feeling cold right? *laughs*

And right, lately
I haven't been able to hang out
with my friends from school but
it's been a while but we hung out~~
I say too but
we karaoke'd all the way through (^o^)/

Yeah, not enough singing (>_<''')(>_<''')♥
I seriously wanted to do it throughout *laughs*
when I karaoke
I'm able to sing several songs that come about ^ヮ^ *laughs*
On top of that, it's been a while but
I rode a bike
Yeah, unexpectedly, I properly
didn't fall over

But but nn well
the wind was cold~ ^ヮ^; *laughs*

Well then well then
I'll go eat lunch~ ♥♥
Bai bai saa!!!!

-----------------------------------

I wonder how long it's been since I rode a bike myself... 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment