Sunday 20 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Dance lessons -Mai 18/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE ダンスレッスン 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥

Today the wind was incredibly bad wasn't it? >w<

On TV it was also bad too
it surprised meee! (´^`)(´^`)
Is it ok??

It looked like there were some injuries
which is so bad you know T~T

Please take care everyone ok?...

Today right, I played
hide and seek with a group of 8 people at school~ (^o^)/

It's seriously been a while since I've done that ♥

It was fuun (^ヮ^)b
After thaat it was tag *laughs*
Speaking of which, we were laughing way too much *laughs*

On top of that, like that
we were so hyped up
Me and my friend spoke about
how bad the wind was on the way home from school
and we tried "avoiding the wind" *laughs*
Yeah, we're stupid aren't we!? ^ヮ^;
Nn well if we could do something like that
please accompany me for only a little bit (^ヮ^)v *laughs*

Also, today I had dance lessons ♥
Iya~ I stretched I stretched

On top of that, my muscle training was great after all you know~ >w< ♥

Isn't it good!? ♥ It's good~ ♥♥♥

Let's do our best tommorow too!!

Well then well then bai bai saa

----------------------------------

Avoid the wind...haha 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment