Thursday 24 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Test, photoshot (Airi ^ヮ^ 22/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/テスト、撮影(あいり 画像1Yaho~ ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

From today
I had my end of term tests <- ♥ヮ♥

Yesterday with determination
I decided to study until 4:30 but...

I couldn't do it somehow in the enddd (´^`)

Regretting-su...................(;ω; ;;) *cries*

Do I have that I wonder?...

Am I the type that thinks sleeping is better?? ^ヮ^;

If I was that type unbelievably...^ヮ^ </3

Well, though I got confused
it's something that's already ended ♪

As I went home today
I have to study Maths I and Science A ♥
Thought right,
I received test paper handouts after school
for the stuff I'm revising so
I can do nothing but that!

Also
I have to copy notes on what I was absent for ♥

See, this is like my plan ♥ヮ♥ ***

Do my best, do my best ♥

In that, now,
I'm in the middle of a photoshoot
appearing in the 25th of March edition
of the magazine called "Girls" ♥

Definitely check ok? ♥♥♥

Do my best in the photoshoot too!

See you tommorow~ ♥

As for the picture
I had pound cake for refreshments ♥

----------------------------

Ahh sleep is definitely better...because you can revise like crazy but if you  have no sleep you'll have no concentration! 7.5/TEN-Risu

1 comment:

  1. WHAAT~!!! till 4:30 ??? XD
    im glad she couldnt do it... xD lol

    if she REALLY wanted to do that.. she should have pulled an all nighter.....

    ReplyDelete