Tuesday 8 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Nakkii Birthday ♥ヮ♥ -Maimi 5/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/なっきぃBirthday  画像1Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi

Today
At the Yokohama BLITZ,
Me, Nakkii and Mai went to

"C-ute Birthday project [let's do a birthday event with three people! that's because we were born in February ok?! Part 2] "

It's also Nakkii's birthday today too so

It's a dream to do such an event like this on an amazing day ♥
℃-ute 公式ブログ/なっきぃBirthday  画像2
A lot of people came all the way to congratulate us...Really, I'm a happy person

Hello Pro's Older Generation's

Abe Natsumi-san and
Ishikawa Rika-san

and the current Morning Musume.'s

Mitsui Aika-chan too

sent in a VTR congradulatory message, I was super happy ♥
℃-ute 公式ブログ/なっきぃBirthday  画像3
Furthermore, though they couldn't come, I felt a lot of the congradulations from others inside my heart ***

Everyone who came to congradulate us, I'm grateful ♥♥♥

Really, thank you T~T

Right then, the date will change soon but

today on the 5th of February
Nakkii turned 17 ***

I have a lot of respect for Nakkii ♥

How do I put this, she's mature~ *** there are a lot of times I think that ♥

Nakkii can change the pace of herself into others

I feel she's a person who can put herself into someone else's shoes ♥

she's really good at taking care of the members and her younger sister...

She's a really good big sister ♥ I feel ***

As for me, I don't really say this much to her but

she's a really kind girl! ^ヮ^

That kindness of hers has helped me so many times too...^ヮ^

Nakkii sometimes gives me her concern which makes me really really really happy *laughs* ♥

She's a girl you don't really see the weak parts of so

I feel she puts on a calm face on even when she's worried

These are places Nakkii is amazing in but

sometimes I worry...^ヮ^;

I feel I want you to talk to me a little bit -without forcing you

I'm probably not reliable but... XoX;

Anyway
As a 17 year old Nakkii, it'd be great if you could have a wonderful, wonderful year

I feel ^ヮ^

Nakkii...
always thank you ***
Please treat us well from here on too ok? ♥

------------------------------

Ahh I think I like Maimi's message best. Shows off her true leader-ness!! Sometimes helpers need help too right? 10/TEN -Risu

P.S their outfits are cute~ Mai looks like a princess hehe

1 comment:

  1. completely agree, a great message for nakky by her leader. both insightful and interesting, maimi really is an astute leader who clearly cares for all the other members ^_^

    thanks for translating!

    but i fear there'll be another 10 for maimi's post for her own birthday ;)
    so touching, warm and heart-felt <3

    ReplyDelete