Friday 25 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Yahoo (Airi ^ヮ^) 23/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/やほー(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
℃-ute 公式ブログ/やほー(あいり) 画像2It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today is the second day
of the end of term tests ^ヮ^

Maths I and Science A and
this Science A
had a lot of calculations in it so...>w< ♥

this a day full of calculating ♥

I did my best!
I looked at everyone's comments

and there were a lot of people who said sleeping is better

I slept yesterday ♥

I woke up in the morning early
and an hour before I went to school
I did maths!~ ♥♥♥

Iyaa
You really consulted me
and gave me encouragement >w<♥
℃-ute 公式ブログ/やほー(あいり) 画像3
thank you very much ♥♥♥

Tommorow I have modern society and English ^ヮ^

I'll do my best (・ω・♥)

And today
is the release of "Kiis me Aishiteru" ♥♥♥
(Oh Airi, it's Kiss me not kiis me..xD honestly...)

It's C-ute with an atmosphere that's adult-like
definitely check it out ok? ♥

As for the pictures

1. The costumes for the jacket making of ^ヮ^ ♥
it's a light and fluffy feeling >w<

2. Singing clothes ♥
A hard feeling!!

The staff took
these four panel off shots for me ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

3. Today I collected data with C-ute today
it's been a while but we all gathered
a 5 shot ♥

Riight >w< ♥

I'll do my best tommorow <- (♥ヮ♥)

-----------------------------------------

Sleep is definitely better (=w=)b 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment