Monday 21 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Ossha ^ヮ^ Chisato 19/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/おっしゃあ千聖 画像1Good evening everyone ♥

Today we had training for 1974
It was fuun~
It's now a fully standing training
I was nervous~
All of the co actors have started
training throwing away the script
I'm not using the script a little either
I have to remember more and more ♥
I'll do my best ^ヮ^

Changing topics.
yesterday
my solo CD being sold through mail order immediately!!! ♥
sold out ♥
Happy♥♥♥♥♥
Next week
it seems it'll be selling again so
those who couldn't buy it
please wait ok? ♥

Not just the CD but my solo live's DVD also was sold out m(_ _)m
Really, thank you very much ♥

Those who couldn't get it
definitely please get it ok? ♥
Please take care of me

Haa~ ♥ Also
I've finished reading the comments I got
when I wrote about my voice fetish in the blog *laughs*
Everyone~ ♥
said things like Chisato fetish~ Σ(゚Д゚'')Σ(゚Д゚'')Σ(゚Д゚'')Σ(゚Д゚'')
TY~ (*^ω^*)
Even though it's just flattery, I'm happy! ♥
Also, there were quite a few with voice fetishes
I was happy ♥

Tommorow's another day to do my best!
(a break through of 300 comments on the 19th of February ♥)

Baichaako ♥

------------------------------------

Hahaha Chisato fetish...but ah I heard about her solo dvd and such selling out! That's really amazing right? 8/TEN-Risu
℃-ute 公式ブログ/おっしゃあ千聖 画像2

No comments:

Post a Comment