Monday 7 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Nakkii. (Airi ^ヮ^) 5/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/なっきぃ。(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/なっきぃ。(あいり) 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/なっきぃ。(あいり) 画像3Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ;)

Today it's
Nakajima Saki-
Nakkii's birthday!! ♥ヮ♥

Happy Birthday~ ♥♥♥

The truth is, we're only 2 months apart but
Nakkii is like my big sister <- ^ヮ^

I'm not really a profound person so much that
I consult with Nakkii and such
she can give me clear solutions so
I have this thankful feeling to her ♥

As for me
I love Nakkii's forehead (♥ヮ♥)♥ *laughs*

In C-ute's new single's pv this time,
Nakkii struck it!! ♥ヮ♥ *laughs*

She's a pretty girl ♥ヮ♥ hahaha

She can be seen as such an outspoken girl but
she is a wonderful girl with only one side to her!? ^ヮ^ *laughs*

I want to follow her example and have a strong side of my heart like hers ♥

That Nakkii's blog
is pretty funny with me...^ヮ^

Once in a while, I'm mentioned in it

"Ah~ at that time
she thought something like this?? ♥ヮ♥;"

I laugh to myself *laughs*

That Nakkii...
from here on too
I never want you to change ♥
Really happy birthday ♥

17 eh?........

Hey!
I too will be 17 after another 2 months

I must fully enjoy my remaining time of being 16 more! ♥♥♥

In that, today
I made a guest appearance with Buono!
On NACK5's broadcast ♥ヮ♥

Before this, I introduced in the blog
Momo's gummies... (? her sweets I think?)
NACK5's staff and the personalities
seemed to have gotten addicted to them! ♥


When the mic was off
we had a hyper talk about the gummies ♥

It was fun! ♥

After that
we had live rehearsals ♥ヮ♥

From tommorow we'll sing holding the mic but...

Yeah. It was fun!! ♥ヮ♥

I want to grow more

That's what I thought today ♥

Tommorow too is Buono! day. >w<

Let's do our best! ^ヮ^

Today I'll try sleeping at ease ♥

I'll get in early sleep installed for tommorow! ♥ヮ♥

Good night (σω-)。о゜♥

................ah!
As for picture 3
Nakkii's messy hair ♥♥ *laughs*

This picture was taken on the day of
the Hello! Con rehearsals but
Nakkii herself agreed it was the highest grade of frizzy hair! *laughs* ^ヮ^

Somehow it was cute so
I took it out (♥ヮ♥)♥

See yaa ♥♥♥

------------------------------------------------------

Aww cute pictures~ 10/TEN-Risu

1 comment:

  1. hehe eventhough they always tease nakki xD
    they love her a lot...

    im glad ^^

    everybody loves nakki's forehead xD haha

    though airi... shes always got bangs... but when theyre up ... airi looks REALLY cute..

    ReplyDelete