Tuesday 22 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Bijo Gaku -Mai 20/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 美女学 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥

Today right,
I filmed Bijo Gaku with
Berryz Koubou's Saki-chan and Maasa-chan
from C-ute, me and Maimi-chan

Yeah it was fun ♥
Well please watch the broadcast
to know what we did :3 ♥ *laughs*

Also right, Saki-chan gave me
an aroma candle as my birthday present ♥♥
Kya~ it made me happy (^^)d
I'm seriously thankful ♥
I'll use it immediately *laughs*

I appreciate it ^ヮ^ ♥♥♥

After filming,
I went shopping with my family~~~ (♥ヮ♥)
I'm thankful (^^)d
I bought clothes too
I'm happy~ (^ヮ^)(^ヮ^)
As I thought, just clothes
make me hyped up (^o^)/
After that
we ate lunch~~!!!!

It was delicious (^ヮ^)v

Thanks for the meal :3 ★

Well then well then tommorow
is Monday (T~T)b
Let's do our best everyone ♥

Well then well then bai bai saa

-----------------------------------------

Aww Captain's very kind isn't she? 8/TEN-Risu
℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 美女学 画像2

No comments:

Post a Comment