Friday 25 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE real feelings -Mai 23/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 実感 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 実感 画像2Otsukareeraisu

Iya~ isn't it been cold a number of times?
It's not just me right? *laughs*

Btw right, today, I had my last lesson
at 6 o'clock~~
Kya~ my real feelings about the graduation
I'm seriously sad.
On top of that, I had my last music lesson too
(´^`)(´^`)(´^`)(´^`)
I didn't want to graduate because I love that class
so I was sad I couldn't see them again (T~T)(T~T)

I have to properly make everyday precious to me right? (^ヮ^)b

Ahh enjoy it everyone ok? *laughs*

And right, today it's been a while but
I met with everyone in C-ute ♥
Before we had a lot of individual jobs
so everyone couldn't find the chance to meet up a lot~ T~T but it's fun
being able to speak with everyone afterall~~ (♥ヮ♥)b
Everyone was laughing *laughs*

I took a picture with everyone ♥

Also also, today on the 23rd of February
C-ute's "Kiss me Aishiteru" is releasing!~~~~~
This song is about loving your partner
and you love them so much that you get anxious
Aah sad

Definitely please listen to it everyone ♥
Please treat us well ♥

By the way, by the way
in yesterday's blog picture
I tried to write Thank you and
I seriously ended up writing tankyou
it surprised me this morning somehow when I got up
I'll study properly

I'm sorry

I'll do my best tommorow

Well then well then bai bai saa ♥♥

---------------------------------

Aww poor Mai.. things don't last forever though so move on steadily to your next school but never let go of your memories! Un un *nods* 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment