Friday 18 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE snowball fight -Mai 15/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 雪合戦 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥

As I left the house this morning right
I was like: "Eh!! Doesn't it suck that it's ultra ultra cold?"
*laughs* plus
this is seriously too cold I thought *laughs*

On top of that, I fell around two times *laughs*
The first time, I was by myself so
somehow it was so simple and it was very 'mbarassing *laughs*
But as for the second time
It was two of us in a group of 8 people I get along with
Well we ended up laughing about it *laughs*

Are you ok everyone? (´^`)
please be careful to not injure yourselves ok? ♥

Buut the me whom is bad with the cold
unbelievably had a snowball fight *laughs*
But I had a reason for that *laughs*
You know right? I didn't plan on doing it
But you know~ it was cold, my hands were frozen and my shoes were wet so *laughs*
But I had P.E next so
well it became something we felt like doing (>w<)b
But it was fun that we did it ♥♥
Well I got hit as I was rolling them but...*laughs*
It's unexpectedly hard to hit someone isn't it ^ヮ^;
Well I wasn't really hit that much (-3-) *laughs*
Furthermore, the number of people increased *laughs*
It was seriously fun (^ヮ^)v Well but my hand was especially frozen you know *laughs*

Well well that's youth *laughs* ♥

It was fu (^^)d

I was more in the best mood at P.E afteer,
and the group of 8 was especially bad *laughs* (♥ヮ♥)v

I seriously love that feeling ♥♥♥

When I think that I only have a little bit left to be able to do such stupid things
I feel sad (´^`)(´^`)(´^`)

Well, I want to smile at the end of my graduation *laughs* ♥

Well then well then tommorow
let's do our best (^o^)/
Bai bai saa~ ^ヮ^

-------------------------------------

Ahhhhhh sounds like you had fun Mai! And you fell over twice hahahaha.. poor girl ♥ 9/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment