Thursday 17 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Hoshi Hitomi-san -Mai 14/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 星ひとみさん 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥

C-old (>~<'')(>~<'')(>~<'')♥
On top of that, it snowed again~ (-3-)(-3-)♥
Geez, hasn't it been snowing too much lately? :3 </3 *laughs*

Well oh well (^ヮ^)v *laughs*

For some reason I want it to pile up *laughs*
Nn well if that happens then
it'll be troublesome for cars and such right? ^ヮ^;
"Remember this has happened before!!" ^ヮ^ *laughs*

But what if it does pile up? *laughs*

We won't know yet~~ (´^`)b

Today right, me and Maimi-chan
were able to appear on USEN with
the fortune teller, Hoshi Hitmomi-san's
"Hoshi Hitomi no Music Aura"
It was seriously so accurate
that I was surprised ^ヮ^; ♥
But somehow, it properly
understood me so I was
incredibly happy (♥ヮ♥)♥

Since there's no one who completely understands all of my personality *laughs*

On top of that, once again
it gave me encouragement to give it my all ♥

I really do love fortune-telling after all ^ヮ^ ★

I wanted a good fortune-telling you know :3

I'll do my best tommorow too ♥

Well then well then bai bai saa ^ヮ^ ♥

-----------------------------------

Ah..I want my fortune told too~ ne ne ne~ 8/TEN-Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment