Tuesday 22 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Buono! ^ヮ^ -Maimi 20/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono! 画像1Hello ☺
It's Maimi

Yesterday I went to watch Buono!'s live

I went together with Mai and whenever we watch their lives, every time, it spurs on this urge for me to do a live myself so

this was a feeling of singing a live with all one's might and the two of us went to karaoke before the live ^ヮ^ ***

How long has it been since we last went karaoke!?!?!?

It's been a pretty long time ^ヮ^;

Even so, as we went to Buono!'s live, it pretty much made me want to do a live after all ;D ♥

The three girls in Buono! are great at being cool (♥ヮ♥)

The songs, dances, the expressions and the way they showed things...geez, I received several good ways of being encouraged ♥♥♥
℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono! 画像2
I couldn't take a picture with the three of them but

I took a picture with everyone else inspecting ;D ***

(Picture 1) Big gathering ***

Speaking of which, where we met, me and Mai were waiting

I got a phone call from Berryz Koubou's Tokunaga Chinami-chan

"Maimi~!! The meeting place right, it seems it's on the other side of the road! Do you know Maimi!?!?"

she said

℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono! 画像3"Ah!! Yeah, I know! ♪...Ah!! Chii's there \(^ヮ^) We're going there now"

I said and then

"Eh, I'm pretty sure that's not me!! I'm in a taxi right now ^ヮ^;"

Eh...Σ(゜д゜;)

As I crossed the road, it was a random girl

But I saw Chinami...(XoX)(XoX)(XoX)

something like that happened but

I also received a Valentine's Day sweets from Berryz Koubou's Captain Shimizu Saki-chan yesterday ^ヮ^ ♪

(picture 2) Here ♥

Different flavoured cookies (♥ヮ♥)♥
It was delicious

And.

I also received it from S/mileage's Maeda Yuuka-chan ;D ♪

I instantly ate it ♥
It was delicious ^ヮ^

(Picture 3) Everyone, everyone's happy! T~T ♥

Right then, as the afternoon's passing, I'll work hard and do my best ^ヮ^ ♥

---------------------------------------------

Hahaha!!! How embarassing Maimi... it's very embarassing when you mistake random strangers as your friends.. but I guess that girl should be happy she resembles Chinami far away!?? Maimi too cute!! 10/TEN -Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment