Saturday 29 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE favourite song -Mai 28/1/11

Otsukareeraisu ♥♥
℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 好きな曲 画像1
It's cold again today T~T
This is Mai who seriously
whyyyy do I lose to the cold....(´^`)

Today I think I want to tell you
about the songs I've been thinking lately:
"What a good song~"

But one thing,
Although it's not really that I've fallen for anyone is why
I quite like to listen to the heartbreak type of songs so
please don't think that ok? *laughs*

Firstly, Koda Kumi's
"Saigo no ame"
I listen to this song a lot lately :3
It's not a recent song but
her voice is beautiful and calms me after all

Next~
BOA-san's
"Kissing you"
My older sister told me about this song
and I seriously became to love it ♥ヮ♥

Next~!!!!

SONAR POCKET-san's
"Suki da yo. ~100 kai no koukai~"
this song is from a man's point of view however
it feels heartrending, especially from the beginning

Also, lastly~
LOVE-san's
Kataomoi
it's somewhat heartrending
anyway, I want girls who
are in a one sided love to definitely
listen to it

And with that, I still have
a loooooooooooooot of favourite songs but
I can't write it so
I'll write it again ^ヮ^ ★

Bai bai-saa ^ヮ^v

----------------------------------------

Ahh I shall listen to Kataomoi~ for my one sided love!!!.... kidding~ but ah I wonder who else Mai listens to too? 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment