Monday 31 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE reku -Mai 31/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE レク 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

It was cold~ XoX XoX
You know that~
it's -1 degrees! *laughs*
I seriously can't laugh about that. *laughs*

Today right,
We did the last Kurasureku ♥ (Class recreantional?? <-guess)
Iya~ the last one! (´^`)(´^`)(´^`)
It went by too quickly T~T T~T
I did basketball but
It's the last one so we mixed boys and girls together
Iya~ I seriously caught the balls *laughs*
I don't really understand well but somehow
the rate of people falling down was high :3!!!!
On top of that, five minutes before the bell rang
someone suddenly said: "TAAG!!" (I think)
It seemed everyone went: "Kya~" *laughs*
I seriously went down ^ヮ^
^ヮ^ ^ヮ^ Well
Hagiwara got caught *laughs*
Well there are times like thaat too *laughs*

Also, I kept saying this throughout before
I've been making a radio in DT but!!!!
I finally finished it ♥
Hagiwara did her best *laughs*
But you know right, I think
it looks a little bit complicated but
I made the insides attentively with soldering gun
Well with various things too!!!!!!
Iya~ Anyway right
It's waterproof and you can listen to your iPod too so
lucky--------------------------
But geez, it's so sensitive this thing
I wonder, do I not want to use it? *laughs*
Kidding~ ^ヮ^
I'm not delicate T~T T~T T~T T~T *laughs*

Well then well then, tommorow
let's do our best too (^o^)/

Bai bai saa~

----------------------------------------

.........................................................................A-a-are you serious?? Have I.. misread or something? Mai made that?..that's...really amazing!!! O_O;; the Japanese have a knack with technology after all.... 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment