Tuesday 15 June 2010

Berryz Kobou New Profile Pic~

Voila~

You can see their costumes really clearly ne^^
I like how they're all really different
and as cool as Buonos! normally Berryz costumes are quite crazy and identical..
but I do like this^^
though speaking of Buono, doesn't Momo's cap remind you of Airi's in Gachinko?

I love Captain's hair^^
Risako and Chinami also have really cool hair, do like
Costumes, I love Miya's the headband and high waisted shorts, very nice
Yurina's looks nice also^^

I think they all look really good^^
Go Berryz!!
They've swopped Momoko's and Miya's place, and I think I prefer this arrangement, since Miya's hair makes her stand out more, since it's quite different
Can't wait for PV!
9.5/10
UsaTEN

Yaaay bigger versions!
They all look so cool and cute in different ways...I really can't decide
who looks best out of them all... Though Kumai and Captain always looks beautiful to me,
Chinami gets points for looking amazing and so different and Risako looks gorgeous here too.
For some reason though, I really like Momo's outfit because...I've just never seen Momo with a cap before I guess (Oh that's a lie, she wears a cap in Take it Easy~) and it's adding a big cute factor to it hehe. Though these outfits
will only ever always remind me of Buono... Can't help it!!
Can't wait to see what the PV's gonna be like...Hopefully not just danceshots and such
9/TEN
RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment