Sunday 27 June 2010

Inazuma Eleven 3

(thanks to BryxW ^_^)

Berryz Koubou will be appearing in the Nintendo DS game: "Inazuma Eleven 3"
They look so...so...CUTE. It's like they've given them their signature hairs back?
I definitely must play this now

Captain is the goalkeeper of course! Can't see too well but the character suits Captain definitely
Miyabi has her old hair style for some reason but her character looks like her!
Kumai's and Chinami's characters don't look exactly like them (although Kumai's quite similiar) but they're soooooo adorable
Maasa's cute as well but a bit plain I guess. What about her lovely lips? haha
Risako's hair's funny but cute too and I think it suits her
Momoko's definitely made me smile! Her eyes are so close apart for some reason and her ears are soo cute!

Well I used the word cute too much but I love all of these designs hehe

10/TEN -Risu

Usaa
Omg soo cuute!
It's so cool they have their own anime characters and in a game~
wow imagine if they sell their lil figurines, I would sooo buy them!
These look like it's based on their Ryuusei Boy's looks

I think the most lookalike character is Yurina, Miya and Momo! Momo's hair is like the spitting image, Miya's is very close too, and I think it's better they did her short hair instead, though it's verry light. I wonder why they only gave Miyabi brown eyes...Yurina just looks a lot like her I think xD
 I love Chinami's hair! very nice I'm sure curls in manga take a lot more effort, and her eyes are really similar, though I think they should give her the :D mouth xD
Risako's mouth is spot on! they really put a lot of effort in these designs I can tell xD
Captain looks similar too, especially eyes and hair
Masaa...she does look good, but she doesn't look like her without the lips xD

but overall very very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment