Tuesday 22 June 2010

Polls! ~From Morning Musume who is your favourite?

~AI no big band~

Results
Takahashi Ai 20% (16)
Linlin 18% (14)
Mitsui Aika 18% (14)
Tanaka Reina 12% (10)
Kamei Eri 9% (7)
Niigaki Risa 7% (6)
Michishige Sayumi 7% (6)
Junjun 5% (4)
Total votes 77

It's not surprising that Ai wins, she wins every single poll, unbeatable! the person who's close at beating her would be Airi. She's a good performer and she's cute, now she's the head of H!P what's not to love?
so congrats Ai
Linlin, I'm glad she gets more popular, she's really funny xD and I'm glad she's gaining more votes, she's underrated!
ok now this REALLY surprises me, who's next, normally in polls she wouldn't do that well, in fact from that the H!P poll, she came last in Morning Musume...so how, really how did she get this spot? I didn't know we had this many Aika fans, since she's Risu and I's least favourite member, I would have thought Aika fans wouldn't like to go to sites where their members not as popular. but you know polls do surprise you, though it did seem strange that she'd get more votes when other members get votes too..
She beat Reina?!
Next Reinaa, I think for some reason even though she's as popular as hell, she doens't so as well as I think she would in polls
Eri is getting more popular, don't really know much about her, but I like her voice 
Niigaki and Sayumi tied second last, normally they're really popular and do quite well in polls, though to me Sayumi's slightly overrated, and I'd choose Linlin over them anyday
Junjun, hope you do better next time! tbh woulda thought you'd do better than Aika
and its sad that Aika is mean to her, poor Junjun she doesn't deserve that
but anyhoo
Round 1 is finished!
Next Berryz members go head to head
please spare a few seconds to support your fave member

this time we had a whopping 77 voters! breaks the record
thanks for voting
UsaTEN

Yes! We pretty much expected from the start
for the queen Ai to take control of the polls
But as we watched the counts go up...it really surprised us...
no doubt we were expecting Reina to maybe come second or so but
Linlin and Aika made their way to second place!
I'm glad Linlin's done so well since she doesn't seem to do too well in the polls I've seen
but Aika...really? (that surprised me a lot)
The rest of the counts isn't surprising either though
I still feel sorry for poor Junjun at the end!
But that's ok..it has to be someone...
Well anyway, please vote in our next Berryz one!
I can't wait to see how this one turns out... Berryz tends to change a lot~
-RisuTEN


1 comment: