Wednesday 16 June 2010

S/mileagee New Individual Profie Pics


Since I've already talked about their costume, this post is just for people to see them easier
though poses wise, I think Ayaka's is the custest
Yuuka looks the best
still not used to Kanon's hair, but it's ok here, I really did like her long hair though
Kanon doesn't really smile in her pics..
Saki always smiles, which makes her cute for me, though you can only see half her hair here

I don't like the heels...why is is clear? is it supposed to be invisible? it just looks like they're ballerinas or floating...
Ayaka smooshed down her skirt..xDD let if poof
and she has a strange expression on her face
Yuuka has the same pose
Kanon smiling a little more here
and I think Saki looks better here

I think for them four matching costumes is better, fits their image more
7.5/10
though still looks a little bit strange, their skirts are very short =/

P.S. Extra Note, Yuuka's PB name is Maeda Yuuka 15sai
they just love the 15 sai don't they...
comes out before their 2nd single
Yuuka is definitely the most popular one
wonder how her PB will turn out
UsaTEN

Ah they look very cute though Yuuka's the cutest for me here
But ah I didn't even notice the heels until Usagi said xD and I was suddenly shocked when I kindaaaa saw it hehe
And yupp I saw Yuuka's PB called 15Sai... they're just rubbing it in my face
I wish I was 15Sai again TwT/
Erm anyway I wonder how their song will turn out like!?
8/TEN
RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment