Monday 21 June 2010

J-Melo Buono~

Excuse me that the only thing I ever post about is Buono...

So Risu watched J-melo!!

(If there's a youtube video of it, I'll show ya~)

Well unfortunately (or fortunately)
Risu and Usagi didn't appear on it
however, Buono's PV of Our Songs was played! Not fully though...

Even so...All is not lost...you can see Risu's name on the floating text at the bottom...
hahaha

But I was so moved to watch Buono from my TV anyway as I was singing along and feeling so touched!! I really do miss them.

I muttered to myself though when May J said Buono like: BooOhNo...
Though it kinda feels like-

I'M SORRY!!! I LEFT THE PROGRAMME ON AND SUDDENLY I SEE THIS GIRL
FROM THE UK SINGING MUNASAWAGI SCARLET!!!!! (Berryz)
This guy was reviewing the girl singing it harshly saying her voice was different from how he first imagined from looking her...
That's very mean. (If you watch it, you'll get what I mean...haha)

Going back on topic...
Yeahh I remembered I had no idea how to pronounce Buono myself
I used to kinda just pretend it was "Bueno" as in..the kinder chocolate mmm...
So I guess I forgive her! The guy along side her taught her how to say it thankfully anyway

But wao...this has been... a slightly H!P kind of episode eh? Buono AND Berryz!!

Can't wait to see JunJun LinLin and Niigaki too!!

This has been Risu~






4 comments:

  1. That girl was me D:
    What do you mean by (If you watch it, you'll get what I mean...haha)

    I missed the episode. What did he say exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waoo! That was you :O I thought you were really good singing >_< I just thought that guy was being harsh on you...he said something like you were just copying how they sang and he was surprised by how you look and stuff... so I was like :/ that's mean....she sang Berryz afterall <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'm very sorry if you took it the wrong way >_< very very sorry -Risu

    ReplyDelete