Tuesday 15 June 2010

S/mileagee New Profile Pics


Well after their debut success
I guess Tsunku would be in a hurry to release more
and their 2nd single will be coming out pretty shortly
it's called ◯◯ Ganbaranakutemoeenende!!
what a mouthful! I think it will be funny seeing everyone who says that and struggles (I know I would)
I wonder what the two circles are? could they be some symbols that didn't show up, or are they just circles?..hmm a mystery xD
the two !! reminds me of Maji Bomber!!
this single will have kansai dialect..sounds interesting, I wonder if they sing with an accent or just say stuff in between lines. We'll have to wait to find out
this song sounds like it's going to be their normal really happy songs

but now for the new pictures
I'm pretty sure these outfits will be for their new single
well isn't this just a mix of Suki-chan and Yume Miru 15 sai?
so zero for originality
basically to save money it looks like they just took their Yume Miru outfits added some black on and gave them hats...

they really like their short poofy skirts..guess they're given the extremely cutesy image
and to highlight the legs, they sure look really long here
though it sorta ruins the innocent image juust a little, cause their skirts shouldn't be that short! (feeling maternal here xD)
and why is it just black and white? it's quite plain I think it should have more colour

Saki's and Kanon's hats are cuter^^
but yeah the hats remind me of Otona na ...Muzukashii (something like that) their 4th indie bascially, cause Yuuka and Ayaka got the bigger hats, whilst Saki and Kanon got the small hats, really now I think about it it should be -5 in originality

though if you forget about the other costume designs these are quite cute
though their outfit reminds me of something..can't place my finger on it
like England's old boarding school uniform? xD; I dunno
I think I'll give them 7..?
though looking again their's some elements that remind me of a sailor costume, like the buttons
soo overall a 7.5/10
UsaTEN

Waooo my first reaction to this was:
Ahhh their hats are so cute ^_^
Except their costume pretty much just looks like Yumemiru 15 Sai like Usagi said.
But I like the badges I guess
but if this is gonna be in Kansai dialect or what not, should they not make it look more Kansai-like or something? Actually I'm mostly just thinking of Yankiis excuse me...hehe
8/TEN
RisuTEN

 


No comments:

Post a Comment