Thursday 24 June 2010

Maji Bomber!! CM Preview

CM is outto!

sorry for lack of updates recently ><
the quality really is good! though it's not anything really different, I expected the background to be dark from the covers. Berryz really stands out though! the silver glittery backdrop reminds me a little of smileages pv
and at the end we can see them 'playing' their instruments
I'm not sure if I like the dance so far
this preview actually doesn't reveal much xP
but it's something
I really can't rate this..just cause there's too little, but I'll give it 7.5/10? it'll probably go up when I see the whole PV, can't wait for that!
UsaTEN


Ah-! As soon as I opened the CM
I was bombarbed by: Natsu jan!
But waooo I think it gives off a very energetic feel to it even more
Though I feel their set could have been better
Plus that sparkly curtain thingy reminds me of Yumemiru 15 sai too much
as Usagi kinda already said
well I'll give this 8/TEN for now
RisuTEN

2 comments:

  1. You can resize the video with...
    http://www.yourpimpspace.com/youtube-video-resizer/
    or
    http://www.layoutcodez.net/video/

    btw, thanks for the translation kyuuto blog
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Berryz look fantastic, their outfits perfectly suit with the setting. I like the part where Momo, Maasa, and Risako point toward us.

    ReplyDelete