Sunday 13 June 2010

Usaa's Video Corner! 12 ~Rankings

I came across this today
I actually watched them aages ago, when I first got interested into Berryz and C-ute
and I watched the Berryz one first while I was just youtubing and Momoko and Chinami just made me laugh
so then I watched the C-ute one too^^

Basically, the person with the symbol on their card will get a topic from Leader/Captain and then the person will have to rank the other members on this topic, 1 being the most suited to the topic
then the members will have to guess what they've been ranked on

Berryz Koubou
 

C-ute
Enjoy! Love the dresses^^

P.S. I wasn't sure if I should write the topics down in case I spoil it, but if you guys are unsure then just ask^^
UsaTEN

Ooo I've never seen the C-ute one.
Both very funny! Even though I don't quite agree with some of the rankings...
I really do love Nakkii and Mai's voices when they were younger~
Ahhh~

RisuTEN


No comments:

Post a Comment