Monday 14 June 2010

Poll! ~Which Former Member do you miss the most?

Meguruuu
We miss you!
Murakami Megumi 41% (20)
Arihara Kanna 21% (13)
Umeda Erika 16% (8)
Ishimura Maiha 14% (7)
Total of 48 votes

Wao Megumi certainly is popular! When this poll was first up, I predicted that it was Erika who would win, if not then Megumi. but since Erika was more recent and was there longer I thought people would know her and miss her more. But Megumi still wins even though she's the first to be out, Megumi fanbase is strong!
but then again if Megumi stayed it would have been a big difference, the lead singers would be Maimi, Airi AND Megumi! Maybe even Maimi wouldn't get so much
She's definitely a good idol, I've seen her dance really well in concerts, and she can certainly sing. She's what I call one tone voice, I can really recognise her voice
But congrats Megumi^^

Kanna~ I'm surprised she did so well, she was the third C-ute member that I recognised, cause she was the 'new' girl, well not really but she's not in H!P kids. and she left when I just got in to C-ute =(
but I'm glad she has a blog now! I think she should still be in the entertainment industry, cause she's still loved.

Erika juust pulled ahead with one vote, I remember looking at the poll just an hour before closing and she was still tied with Maiha. She's the first to have a graduation in C-ute, that graduation certainly was sad >< they were all in floods of tears. and now Maimi soorta looks a bit out of place, since she's the oldest by far, before it was Maimi and Erika >< hope they still keep in contact they were so close (Kanna and Airi was close, but I don't know if they keep in contact..hope they will!)
But Erika's not too far, with her modelling career, best of luck!

Maihaa! I really didn't know Maiha, she's the first to have left the H!P kids, and first to have a graduation ceremony outside Momusu (apart form Heike). That graduation was also sad, Risako was definitely in floods of tears, heartbreaking (Risako and her was really close, I think cause tehy both got picked on a lot by instructors). but yeah her dad pulled her out, because she was finding it stressful and she wasn't getting much lines >< gradually Berryz line distrib got better, but probably one of the best in H!P. So we didn't get to see much of Maiha..but I'm glad she still has quite a lot of votes. Hope you're well^^
I know Berryz still remembers you well Maiha

Well this certainly is a hard one, all are missed dearly ><

This has been the most votes so far^^
Thanks for voting!
and good for you, for supporting your beloved exmember

Leave you a cute picture of Megumi
this was when she was in a PV for Maki Goto
So cute!
She looks a little like Maiha here.. I think it's the expression xD

Also a funny video xD
and yes the short hair girl is Megumi

By the way the next poll, is a start of the Ultimate H!P favourite!
Where first the polls will be all the same group members again each other, then the favourite from their group will go against all the other favourites
Please Vote!
H!P Summer Battle!
the more voters the more welcome^^
UsaTEN

Ahh Megumi!!
When this poll was first put up by Usagi... I really wasn't sure myself
who'd be the most missed...
so I guess I'm surprised it's Megumi!
But I say quite often too...
If Megumi was still in C-ute, C-ute'd be more amazing (Well they still are anyway)
But just the fact that probably Megumi would kinda be more center
and less of Airi. Which I know there are some people who prefer that.
But otherwise, Megumi in my eyes seems like she'd be a great idol too,
shame for what happened but the poll has spoken!

As for me, Kanna is the one I miss the most.
Kanna was unfortunately already gone when I first like C-ute.
There wasn't much that struck me about her but I think her sort of angry yet funny attitude made me laugh, especially with Yorosen, Chisa's councelling room and her "Onee-chan!!" with Erika. I first knew about Kanna because of Aishiteru Aishiteru with her and Nakkii which was one of the first C-ute songs I heard and loved so it was sad to hear she was already gone before I got to see her perform this song...
As for Erika, I absolutely adored her and only until I got to know her did she shortly announce that she was leaving. It was too sad! As Maasa was the mother of Berryz, I saw Erika as the mother of C-ute... but more than that, she is a really funny character too. She made C-ute's Yorosens even better for me with her silly drawings and her silly comments. Her Tension Ageko made me laugh a lot too though I'm not too fond of her singing.
I know I cried when I saw her graduation. I actually can't listen to Everyday Zekkouchou or Tokaikko Junjou without thinking of her...infact... Tokaikko Junjou makes me sad everytime I hear it... Just thinking of Maimi's heartbreaking look and gulping of her words...and everyone else in tears... You could tell they were all trying to be strong... It was too sad to see all of the members like this!!

Back in getting to know H!P Kids, I found it absolutely confusing of course... but I know Maiha was one I recognised first because I thought she looked cute haha
No wonder I got confused when sometimes I didn't see her
She'd still be good if she was in Berryz but I think she'd also get pushed into the back like Chi, Maasa and Captain. 
But it's wonderful to know they still think of her... like in an event, Momoko drew a picture of 8-persons Berryz ^_^

Ah speaking of all of this... I don't know if Kanna or Erika keeps in contact with C-ute members anymore...or at least they're trying to keep it a secret as I think they refuse to answer any questions to do with C-ute (If you were thinking of asking them in their question corners in their blogs) 
However, at least be assured that Kanna and Erika are best friends still and they're living great lives now too!

Well I promised myself to keep this short but I couldn't do it in the end ^_^;
Well congrats Megumi!
Be sure to vote in this next poll!!!!!

Your favourite current Morning Musume member~
-RisuTEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment