Thursday 24 June 2010

Arihara Kanna Blue Rose

Arihara Kanna at Blue Rose

I'm pretty sure you guys have already heard but
Arihara Kanna's at the model agency Blue Rose!!!

*sniffs* I'm so happy for her.
Her and Erika have moved on to become models together...they're really close aren't they

I'm not translating the blogs sorry (because C-ute already kills me and they post randomly on Ameba...)
But I have to say, I enjoy reading Kanna's blog
It seems Erika and Kanna have gotten into K-pop
and recently Kanna's been into Sailor Moon.
In her recent posts she says something like:
"Who is it!? Who said they wanted to see me Cosplay as Sailor Moon??
If I wanted to try it.....
I want to be Sailor Venus!"

Oh Kanna...hehe
Well I wish her and Erika the best of luck!!!

-Risu

Usaa
Haai! Ganbare Kanna~
Must have seen how fun it was from Erika
but yeahh~ she's in the entertainment industry again
I know Kanna will make a great model, I know this from the many stunning pictures of hers I see^^

No comments:

Post a Comment