Saturday 12 June 2010

Buono VIVA Paella CM

It's finally out!!!



Coincidentally today...my mum went to me:
Should I try make Paella today?

The universe is turning Buono...<3

So what can I say about this CM?
You see...for like a total of all the milliseconds you see Buono..
like.. a second of them TwT!!!!

SO UPSETTING.
But at least they look adorable~ Though I wish they'd appear more
or say Buono~ or something...

I'll go cry now somewhere~ 8/TEN -Risu



By the way, Yoshizawa Hitomi's going to appear on the 19th of June when Japan is against Holland!!
It's a bit strange how I forgot to go see Hangry & Angry when they were right by me in this country TwT yet I'll remember to see Yoshizawa on TV...
Well I had exams ok! TヮT..I'm sorry.... forgive me! Come back another time~

But I'll definitely watch this :3 Just cause...I wanna spot her!! <33

Usaa ^v^
not enough Buono! they didn't even go Buono! Viva Paella wa, liek they would for Pizza la ><
I hope they have another video, cause they got all dressed up and only appear for 2 seconds..xD;;
It's funny how they say Vivi Paellia
I watched this again and again, just for Buono!..I miss them
but the food certainly look good^^
and the colours nice
just not enough Buono
8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment