Wednesday 16 June 2010

Berryz Kobo New Individual Profile Pics


 
Shimizu Saki
Really Love her look, hair and top saikou!
10/10 
Ah yes, Captain looks gorgeous as always
10/TEN


Tsugunaga Momoko
Momo looks really pretty here^^
I would like it more if it didn't resemble her dakishimete clothes so much 8/10
Personally, I love Momo here. I love her top 9.5/TEN


 
Tokunaga Chinami
The yellow Really makes her stand out!
and love her hair
though the skirt looks plain
7.5/10 
I think Chi looks soo coooool here but I think, although it's checkered and everything,
her shirt makes her outfit look plain in a way
But her hair and makeup just kinda makes up for it~
8/TEN

Sudou Masaa
I like the colour of her top
though tbh I think she looks the most plain, they shoulda done some crazy with her hair like Risako's, she has such nice long hair
and not sure about her skirt and trousers 6.5/10
Yeah I agree that Maasa looks the most plain here. They really should of done something with her hair surely? Don't want Maasa to fall behind...
she should get to look cool too!!! 6/TEN

Natsuyaki Miyabi
Also love her outfit, she's probably one of the more colourful
the England flag really reminds me of Buono 10/10
Though I like the Union Jack, it's very Buono-y of course...
but I don't like the...kinda stripes and belt below
It kinda doesn't make sense cause she looks American with this outfit
yet she's wearing the English flag... 7/TEN






Kumai Yurina
She looks very pretty^^
Love her outfit and the leggings^^
9.5/10
Kumai is pretty as always too~ There's something really familiar
with her shirt though... hmm maybe it's just my imagination 9/TEN

Sugaya Risako
She also looks really pretty here!
the top suits her a lot I think
9.5/10
Risako looks cooool here~ And I'm glad she's done her hair and makeup better
than from like otakebi and tomodachi
so she looks a bit more "cleaner" in a way...
I also think her shirt's funny hehe 9.5/TEN

Loove their costumes! they stand out a lot^^
Seeing them more clearly now  9.5/10
UsaTEN

Hmm I dunno, I loved the costumes at first
but now looking at them closely I'm not really loving them as much as before
but they're still quite awesome for H!P right?
8.5/TEN
RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment