Tuesday 29 June 2010

Usaa's Video Corner! 14 ~Fashion Battle

From the Hello!Project Mook
Clothes Battle!
Eri vs Miyabi vs Airi vs Saki

Part One

Part Two

Whose outfit do you like the best?
They were all very nice, I could see jean was the common theme
I thiink I prefer Miyabis, sasuga Berryz Fashion leader~ Saki's is cute too, but I though Saki and Eri there's were more simple
At first I wasn't sure about Airi's but seeing it more, it is nice^^

I haven't watched all of the channel, just this and the Karaoke batter (you should watch that too) cause they appealed to me more first
Next I'd like to see a proper Fashion Battle with the fashion leaders!
From Momusu I hear it's Reina, she's the more fashionable
From Berryz it's Miyabi
From C-ute...it used to be Erika, but now maybe..Nakki..? or Mai maybe
and..I've no idea from Smileage...

Enjoy
UsaTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment