Monday 7 June 2010

Poll! ~Favourite Lastest Song

Yokatta!
Quite a hard one to decide ne? So many catchy songs which easily gets stuck in your head xD
Results
Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~ 44% (19)
Maji Bomber!! 30% (13)
Yume Miru 15 sai 16% (7)
Onegai Dakara 4% (2)
Seishun Collection 4% (2)
Total of 43

A tie for Mano Erina and Momusu!
Hmm this was pretty tricky, cause they are all catchy in their own ways, I'm sure I had at least one line of each song stuck in my head xD

Let's start with C-ute! When I first heard this aage ago, I immediately thought, a typical C-ute song, (not saying it in a bad way) and I enjoyed it^^ they each have a line and sounds carefree~ the catchy part for me was definitely Suki Suki Suki~ and also Airi's chorus part
Umarete Kite Arigatou~

Berryz! Well for me Maji Bomber!! was the most catchiest, as soon as I heard it I had to hear it again! (and again xD) I finally had to stop myself before I overlisten
and even though only the preview is out, I'm glad it's done well^^
it's quite a different tone for Berryz, but still I love it, can't wait for the PV and release
the catchy part was Risako's Maji Bomber~ though I thought the whole song was pretty catchy

S/mileagee, this song was quite catchy, can easily get stuck in my head, and quite fun to sing. It's an ok song, but I think the vocals aren't so strong. (I actually got the Bside stuck in my head more xD;) Though I hear is ranked 5th on Oricon in first week. Which has done pretty well. All that promotion sure paid off (and there was a LOT xD;)

Manooo, this song was ok, more interesting than the others I think, to me her songs get better as they release. the please please techno part got stuck in my head xD; and Onegaaai Dakara ano hii
Her vocal is ok, but not brilliant, I'd probably like the song more if her vocals are stronger

Seishun Collectionn~ that was the most catchiest part, I don't actually remember the song too well, though I liked the intro instrumental
though those bright costumes sure are unforgettable xD

Thanks for voting minna! I think this was the most that people have voted :D
arigatou gozaimasuu!
this also proves how catchy those H!P songs are xD

Alright next time!
Which former member do you miss the most?
This will only be for Berryz and C-ute, Momusu will get a separate one xD
Risu and I was discussing what'd it be like if they were still there, it would probably make a difference to their groups
I wonder how this will turn out, as they are all missed dearly
Please vote^^ support your fave former member

UsaTEN

Campus life and Maji Bomber coming (kinda) close!!
With a few months difference from their releases too.
As for Risu, her favourite latest song is...
Well I guess Campus Life too~
Maji Bomber's not too catchy for me (but still good),
I'm a bit ashamed to admit I really am getting into Yumemiru 15 Sai xD
Never even listened to Onegai Dakara (sorry Manny-chan!)
and Seishun Collection's just a bit muddled for me.
But when I first heard Campus life, I thought the same as Usagi
but watching the PV made me like it more,
watching the danceshot made me like EVEN more (Nakkii's wink!!)
and to top it off, the lyrics are sweet too!!

So in the end Campus Life would be my favourite at the moment.
-RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment