Friday 14 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Test (Airi ^ヮ^) 14/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/テスト(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/テスト(あいり) 画像2Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today
I had a small World History and Japanese test in school~ >w< ♥

It was a test with things from the winter holidays but

I had to memorize the 20 countries in Asia! (♥ヮ♥) ♥

In Japanese was a Chinese Kanji text~ >w<

I was writing down frantically in World History
I memorized it kinda like in a song but...

The Chinese Kanji text was hard! ♥ヮ♥

Escapement point (?) and Transcription from Chinese into Japanese...>w<
and rereading of the characters and such, there were various kinds somehow!

But for some reason
I find it fun to read it >w< ♥♥♥

It's a mystery right? Studying ^ヮ^

You can't forget the feeling
of acheivement when you've gathered your thoughts
and you've figured it out ♥...

Ah, and right and right!
The fun thing that happened in school today ♥ヮ♥

It was like we put a unit together
with my close friends to parody songs
and do the dances...♥ (♥ヮ♥)

We did the member's introductions MC and such
and it turned out to be a roar of laughter!

Iyaa, my friends
are too good at making parody songs ^ヮ^ ♥

I look forward to next week too ♥

The classes change next year
though it'll be scattered
it'll be fun if this team
is gathered together! (♥ヮ♥) ♥

We said... ♥

Oh Youuuth~ ♥♥♥ *laughs*

Alright, tommorow is Hello! Con!! ♥ヮ♥

Let's do our best ^ヮ^

The first picture
was the hairstyle I did yesterday
it looked like Gakincho ♥ *laughs*

See you tommorow! ♥ヮ♥

-----------------------

Aww having fun with your friends is Youth!!!... I miss my friends...all of us have too much work!!! D: 7/TEN-RisuTEN

1 comment: