Thursday 10 March 2011

Morning Musume - Maji Desu ka Ska PV Making & Preview

behold
btw PV preview is riight at the end

the location and background is a bit too plain I think
but it contrasts well with Momusu' colourful jackets, though I'm not sure about some of the colours...Risa's Brown and the many shades of red xD

if you remember from the previous Bijou Gaku episode, when Suzuki Kanon was interviewed she had said she wanted to be the most 'genki' person, well it made me laugh when she first appears here, looking totally dead xD not a early bird maybe

I really think they should give Ikuta Erina a new hairstyle..xD; I don't know why but I just don't think her current one suits her that much. 
when I saw Ai's hair it reminded me of Miya's Zassou no Uta hair, fashion leader indeed Miya~

the dance looks good and the song is quite catchy, I like the even lines and how Ai has her lines separate, cause after all her voice is the best.

I'm impressed with Riho's voice, I thought she sounded the best out of 9th gen, to me she kicked the other's lines outta the water xD

I said before that I hadn't properly acknowledged 9th gen, well now I've seen them a bit more, I've grown to like Riho and Mizuki more, not too keen on the other two. I think Erina looks awkward most times, and I don't see the big hype around Suzuki Kanon really.
well those are my thoughts (yes I know a lot xP)
7.5/10 for this video
UsaTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment