Tuesday 8 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Event! -Mai 6/3/11


℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE Event! 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE Event! 画像2Otsukareeraisu ♥

Today we had the release event
IN Yokohama BLITZ~ ♥♥ Yay~~

It was seriously fun (^o^ゞ
On top of that, we had three performances but
it went by with a blink of an eye too much (XoX)(XoX)

The time went by too quickly!~ (-3-)</3
Geez~~~~~~~

But it was so fun~ (^o^)/
Yeah, that's riight ♥♥

There were a lot of people who
hadn't come for a long time
or came for the first time, I was happy ♥
Thank you very much (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)
I'm always always thankful
for the people who always come ^ヮ^ ★

somehow, after I did my live
I always think: Aahhh~ it finished (>_<''')

The next time we see the fans
is at the 12/3/2011 (Saturday)
Yamada denki
consumer electronics fair 2011 & the large disposal flea market
in Fukuoka Yahoo! Japan Dome isn't it? ^ヮ^ ♥♥
Lately we've been meeting lots eh?
That makes me happy~~( ̄0 ̄)/


My clothes today! ^ヮ^
Occasionally
it seems cool ♥ *laughs*
I'm into this jacket

Bai bai saa

----------------------------

Wah she has a bow even kyaha 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment