Sunday 27 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- To everyone, Okai Chisato 27/3/11

It's been a while
It's Okai Chisato.

16 days have passed since the outbreak of the earthquake.

I give my sympathies to the many victims of the North East Earthquake this time from my heart.
There are no words to describe the situation for the area of the disaster that I could never had imagined.
Also, in reality, there is probably no one reading this blog who is part of the many victims of the disaster I think but all of the country and the whole world are putting strenious effort into saving people.
What I can do is probably really only something small.
I can only do something small but it really pains my chest
and I feel really really frustrated
I want to collaborate more and more and for a lot of things
from now on, I'm going to go find out what I can do more!!!!
What I can do is probably really only something small but
I shall do whatever I can.

As for me, that region was a memorable
and precious place where we did lives how many times and such
The lovely and warm hearted people who came to meet me, moved me so much.
I feel this is a really terrible and heartbreaking situation currently but I believe that those people will definitely tie their powers together to rebuild everything.

Though I don't have much to be able to help a lot, I want to use my power with all my might.
Please somehow ride over this crisis.
I wish from the bottom of my heart, for everyone to be able to return back to their former peaceful lives.

Okai Chisato

---------------------------------------------

Ahh another sweet entry.. I wish I could do more too.. -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment