Monday 28 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Rehearsal (Airi) 28/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/リハーサル(あいり) 画像1Hello ♪
It's Suzuki Airi ;)

Today
we had the rehearsal for collaboration concert with S/mileage ^ヮ^

I sweated ^ヮ^;

We're singing S/mileage songs too...

I thought once again >w<

Everyone in S/mileage is so young!!
Their physical strength is so amazing.......^ヮ^; ♥

The truth is, I'm in my first year of Highschool
like 3 out of 4 of the members in S/mileage ^ヮ^...

C-ute has been singing mature-like and cool songs lately so

this time, it'll be a happy-go-lucky C-ute that won't lose to S/mileage ^ヮ^

Is what's going to come out
I thought ♥

It's only a little time before the real thing so
we'll be putting all our effort in rehearsals
and do our best ♥

So with that, the picture is with C-ute putting our effort in ♥

I shall do my best tommorow ^ヮ^

※ By the way,
the collaboration concert with S/mileage plans on the 9th and 10th of April in Japan Seinen Kan has been stopped. Sorry for everyone who was looking forward to it. I look forward the instant we're able to get to see you guys. ^ヮ^

--------------------------------------------

Ahh I always thought it was kinda strange mixing C-ute and S/mileage together since their songs are pretty different but this shall be interesting anyway! 7/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment