Thursday 3 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE RADIO -Mai 1/3/11


℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE RADIO 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE RADIO 画像2Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

Today it rained didn't it (T~T)(T~T)

Yeah, that's unfortunate (XoX)(XoX)(XoX)
But things like this happeen all the time don't they?~~~*laughs*

Today I appeared on Nippon radio

First was RKB Radio "Mai to taimu SP"
it was a 3 year anniversary special programme, on TBS radio was another special broadcast.

On air for RKB radio is 19/3 (Saturday) 18:00~18:54
TBS Radio is 19/3 (Saturday) 20:00~20:54

It was fun ♥

Somehow I was laughing the whole way through *laughs*
It was really fun
I want to appear again~^ヮ^ ♥ *laughs*
Please treat me well ♥♥
Also, I had a fruit sandwich and it was really
tasty (^o^)/
Thank you ^ヮ^

Next was NACK5's "Leonardo TOSHU no asobi ga Night"

On air is the 19/3 (Saturday), 26/3 (Saturday) 22:30~23:00
extending it for two weeks

It was the first time I appeared on it but I was taught several things ^ヮ^ I'm thankful ♥
It was fun

Lately I've had many jobs
together with Maimi-chan ♥♥
Yaaaaaay ♥ *laughs*

Btw right, today I had my practice
for my graduation ceremony. :3
Iya~ my real feelings are coming out but
Mai is cold anyway *laughs*
It's not that cold in the gym?
you'd think *laughs*
Iya iya, I'll have a memory of this too.

Also, my clothes today!!

Well then well then bai bai saa ♥

-----------------------------------

Oo lots of radio shows for Mai Mai~ 7/TEN-Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment