Saturday 12 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE movie -Mai 10/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 映画 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 映画 画像2Otsukaree-croquette♥♥ *laughs*
and such, my favourite croquette for alwaaaays
is cream? meat you know *laughs*
Well, this happens too right!~
you know ( ´∀`)/~~*laughs*
All of the students out there, did your finals go ok?

Congratulations to those who passed ♥
As for myself, I'm pretty happy too

In that, I think that there were...
 some who were more unfortunate too but...
You can't change the fact that you did your best
however the result so
although I can say this with self-confidence because I'm not in that situation but face forward and let's do our best just as ourselves ♥
I pray for everyone's happiness ^ヮ^ ♥

Today right, I went to see a movie
with my big sister and mama ♥
We watched "Boku to tsuma no 1778 no monogatari" ♥
Iya~ Somehow right, I felt the love between the married couple
(´^`)(´^`)b
On top of that, it's been a while but after I watched the movie,
somehow, I wanted to watch several other films again ♥

Iya~ it's nearly the real thing for
Nacchan and Chisato too right?~~ (´^`)♥
Somehow, after all
I look forward to seeing it but
it seems there are also parts they are having problems with so
I want the two of them to do their best T~T ♥
I'm seriously rooting for you ♥♥♥

Speaking of which
I still haven't listened to the CD
that my cousin's mama gave me so
I'll listen to it properly today
because I think I want to sleep
feeling good ♥

Today right, I tried to upload a picture of Maron but
today, my finger was bitten by Maron so
I stopped trying to take a picture (´^`) *laughs*

Well, but I'll try again one day ♥♥
since I want to show a cute Maron *laughs*

My clothes today ♥♥

Well then well then bai bai saa

---------------------------------

Wahh Maron no baka.. biting Mai..haha must have been irritated. Mai looks cute in those pictures ^_^ and and ah.. ah... I'm one of those unlucky few TwT except I got a really good grade and a pretty bad grade soo what can I say about that!? Ah also there are no blog updates from C-ute once again so I guess I'll have caught up once and for all -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment