Thursday 10 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Second day (Airi ^ヮ^) 8/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/2日目(あいり) 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/2日目(あいり) 画像2Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today too, continuing from yesterday
I'm overseas ♥

It's hot here! (♥ヮ♥) ♥
but it's fun ♥♥♥

I ate the food at the place!! (♥ヮ♥)♥

It was so nice
I ate so much!! ♥ヮ♥;

My stomach was "pon poko rin!!" ♥ヮ♥ *laughs*

I predict this photoshoot would have a different feeling from always >w<

I'll do my best tommorow! ^ヮ^

Right, I'll clean myself up nicely
as I get in the bath
and I'll be ready for tommorow morning ♥

Sorry that was short >_<

Ah, that's right that's right!
I spent yesterday right,
I speak to the people here with their language!! (♥ヮ♥)♥

I was happy ♥♥♥

I feel completed ♥

And
I'm losing control at buying souvenirs for the members ♥ *laughs*

Well then! See you tommorow ^ヮ^ ♥

As for the pictures
1. The place of the photoshoot today ♥
2. Coconut milk shake ^ヮ^

Night ^ヮ^ ♥

----------------------------------

A-a-a-ahhhhh where did you go Airi!!??? 7.5/TEN -Risu


1 comment:

  1. I heard she went to guam? I'm not that sure though.. I heard it from c-ute's official site on facebook.. :)

    ReplyDelete