Thursday 10 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- I love you? Pain ♥ Chisato 8/3/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/大好きだよ?ぱいん千聖 画像1Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥

Today it's the Okai family's pet dog,
Pain's birthday ♥
He's 8!
I really hate that
dogs get older (;_;)
but even until now, Pain has had
a healthy 8 years!
I'm grateful for him to be born to me
℃-ute 公式ブログ/大好きだよ?ぱいん千聖 画像3℃-ute 公式ブログ/大好きだよ?ぱいん千聖 画像2I feel I want to continue to love you ^ヮ^♥
And, I want you to live a long life ^ヮ^ ♥
By the way, Pain speaks a lot! *laughs* ← do you know what I mean? ^ヮ^
He's so loud *laughs*
Once in a while, when I'm in a rough spot
I consult with Pain
What should I do!?
he doesn't say any words but
I feel whatever he says is for me ♥
He always sleeps with Mama but even so
he stays by my side whenever I'm crying ^ヮ^ ♥
Those who have dogs should know what I'm saying
Thanks Pain ♥
I don't really go walking with you and such I'm sorry XoX </3
We'll go lots this year ^ヮ^♥
I love you ♥
Pain can't read this post so today when I sleep,
I have to talk a lot about Pain to give love to Pain *laughs* ♥
Pain ★ I love you ♥
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♥

Baichaako

----------------------------

Aww that's so cute! I can really imagine Chisa just sitting down and talking to her dog haha 10/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment